- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of a busy ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Medical Marijuana MythsContinue Reading
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Adult ADDContinue Reading
- Join Dr. Fegley for a Special Presentation: Create a Nontoxic Environment March 7, 2019Continue Reading
- Dr. Barbara Novotny In The News January 25, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Barbara Novotny of Steamboat Family Medicine was highlighted in a recent article in Steamboat Pilot & Today. Dr. Novotny was mentioned for her upcoming talk about “Alternative Approaches for Managing Pain.” You can view the full article here.
- Healthy Bites, Healthy Life: A Nutrition Monthly Mini Series January 16, 2019Continue Reading
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or become ...
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, sorghum ...
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk of ...
- Steamboat Family Medicine Presents: Alternative Approach for Pain Management January 4, 2019Continue Reading