- Food for Thought: Meet Our Nutrition Experts November 26, 2018Continue Reading
- Join Us on October 25th at Steamboat Pilates, Yoga & Fitness October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Allergy Seminar – May 2018 October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Decoding Different Diets September 25, 2018Continue Reading
What Kind of Eater are You?
In the quest for a healthier lifestyle, even inveterate beef eaters may be considering a more vegetable-centric diet. If you’re on a journey to vegetarianism or simply curious about the ...
- Pain Management: The New Approach September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Fewer Pills, Lower Doses, More Vigilance: The New Approach to Pain Management
It’s hard to imagine a medical crisis more widely discussed, dissected and debated in the last two years than opioid abuse. As a result, ...
- A Flu-Free Winter: Your Best Shot September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Take Your Best Shot for a Flu-Free Winter
Last year’s flu season was severe in most parts of the country and left many wondering why the flu vaccine hadn’t performed more effectively. However, it remains our ...
- Dr. Barbara Novotny Begins Full Concierge Care, June 1, 2018 April 17, 2018Continue Reading
Barbara Novotny, MD will change her practice in full to a concierge/personalized care model beginning on June 1, 2018. She is looking forward to making the change which will allow her to perserve what she believes is exceptional medical care.
- Join Us on February 13th for “Parenting Our Teens and Tweens February 5, 2018Continue Reading
To RSVP please call the office at 970-871-1323.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Art of Mindful Parenting January 17, 2018Continue Reading
- The Enemy Within: Autoimmune Disease is on the Rise January 16, 2018Continue Reading
A condition that is thought to have tripled in prevalence over the last 50 years, impacting over 23 million people, could justifiably be seen as an epidemic, or at least, a growing ...