- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, ...
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk ...
- Steamboat Family Medicine Presents: Alternative Approach for Pain Management January 4, 2019Continue Reading
- Food for Thought: Meet Our Nutrition Experts November 26, 2018Continue Reading
- Join Us on October 25th at Steamboat Pilates, Yoga & Fitness October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Allergy Seminar – May 2018 October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Decoding Different Diets September 25, 2018Continue Reading
What Kind of Eater are You?
In the quest for a healthier lifestyle, even inveterate beef eaters may be considering a more vegetable-centric diet. If you’re on a journey to vegetarianism or simply curious about ...
- Pain Management: The New Approach September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Fewer Pills, Lower Doses, More Vigilance: The New Approach to Pain Management
It’s hard to imagine a medical crisis more widely discussed, dissected and debated in the last two years than opioid abuse. As a ...
- A Flu-Free Winter: Your Best Shot September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Take Your Best Shot for a Flu-Free Winter
Last year’s flu season was severe in most parts of the country and left many wondering why the flu vaccine hadn’t performed more effectively. However, it remains ...
- Dr. Barbara Novotny Begins Full Concierge Care, June 1, 2018 April 17, 2018Continue Reading
Barbara Novotny, MD will change her practice in full to a concierge/personalized care model beginning on June 1, 2018. She is looking forward to making the change which will allow her to ...