- Dr. Barbara Novotny In The News January 25, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Barbara Novotny of Steamboat Family Medicine was highlighted in a recent article in Steamboat Pilot & Today. Dr. Novotny was mentioned for her upcoming talk about “Alternative Approaches for Managing Pain.” You can view the full article here.
- Healthy Bites, Healthy Life: A Nutrition Monthly Mini Series January 16, 2019Continue Reading
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or ...
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, ...
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk ...
- Steamboat Family Medicine Presents: Alternative Approach for Pain Management January 4, 2019Continue Reading
- Food for Thought: Meet Our Nutrition Experts November 26, 2018Continue Reading
- Join Us on October 25th at Steamboat Pilates, Yoga & Fitness October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Allergy Seminar – May 2018 October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Decoding Different Diets September 25, 2018Continue Reading
What Kind of Eater are You?
In the quest for a healthier lifestyle, even inveterate beef eaters may be considering a more vegetable-centric diet. If you’re on a journey to vegetarianism or simply curious about ...