- Food for Thought: Meet Our Nutrition Experts November 26, 2018Continue Reading
- Join Us on October 25th at Steamboat Pilates, Yoga & Fitness October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Allergy Seminar – May 2018 October 5, 2018Continue Reading
- Decoding Different Diets September 25, 2018Continue Reading
What Kind of Eater are You?
In the quest for a healthier lifestyle, even inveterate beef eaters may be considering a more vegetable-centric diet. If you’re on a journey to vegetarianism or simply curious about ...
- Pain Management: The New Approach September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Fewer Pills, Lower Doses, More Vigilance: The New Approach to Pain Management
It’s hard to imagine a medical crisis more widely discussed, dissected and debated in the last two years than opioid abuse. As a ...
- A Flu-Free Winter: Your Best Shot September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Take Your Best Shot for a Flu-Free Winter
Last year’s flu season was severe in most parts of the country and left many wondering why the flu vaccine hadn’t performed more effectively. However, it remains ...
- Dr. Barbara Novotny Begins Full Concierge Care, June 1, 2018 April 17, 2018Continue Reading
Barbara Novotny, MD will change her practice in full to a concierge/personalized care model beginning on June 1, 2018. She is looking forward to making the change which will allow her to ...
- Join Us on February 13th for “Parenting Our Teens and Tweens February 5, 2018Continue Reading
To RSVP please call the office at 970-871-1323.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Art of Mindful Parenting January 17, 2018Continue Reading
- The Enemy Within: Autoimmune Disease is on the Rise January 16, 2018Continue Reading
A condition that is thought to have tripled in prevalence over the last 50 years, impacting over 23 million people, could justifiably be seen as an epidemic, or at least, a ...