- June 27th, 2019: A Nutrition Monthly Mini-Series June 26, 2019Continue Reading
- May 30th: Healthy Ways to Lose Weight May 29, 2019Continue Reading
- Dr. Rosanne Iverson In The News April 4, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Rosanne Iverson of Steamboat Family Medicine was highlighted in a recent article in Steamboat Pilot & Today. Dr. Iverson was interviewed for National ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of ...
- Spring Fitness April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Ramping Up your Sprint Fitness after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because ...
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Medical Marijuana MythsContinue Reading
- Medical Marijuana Myths April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Smoking Out the Myths: Medical Marijuana
Does medical marijuana offer a solution to treating epilepsy, chronic pain, anxiety and neurogenerative diseases? Or is it an untested, potentially unsafe treatment that will eventually ...
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019Adult ADDContinue Reading
- Adult ADD April 2, 2019
Attention Please: ADD/ADHD is Not Just a Childhood Condition
In the 21stcentury, it’s standard procedure to test unfocused, impulsive and restless children who struggle to achieve in school for Attention Deficit Disorder (Continue Reading
- Join Dr. Fegley for a Special Presentation: Create a Nontoxic Environment March 7, 2019Continue Reading