- The Healing Power of Acupuncture April 25, 2017
- The Connected Patient: Keeping Up with Apps March 14, 2017
The ubiquitous smart phone has boosted its useful- ness tenfold in the past decade with a mushrooming library of health and wellness apps. Some aim to help you monitor your condition day-to-day, understand and stay on track with medications, or diagnose your symptoms, ... Continue Reading
- Gut Instincts: Can More Bacteria Mean Better Health? March 14, 2017
Healthy bacteria may seem like a contradiction in terms, but years of research and real world experience point toward an unexpectedly promising finding: the microorganisms continually forming in your intestine may confer health benefits that we are only just beginning to understand.
Here is ... Continue Reading
- Try a New Approach to Food in the New Year: Stop Dieting and Focus on Mindful Eating March 13, 2017
The dieting-overeating-weight regain cycle is almost inevitable, not because people fail diets but because diets fail people. It is important to understand that rebound overeating happens to almost everybody, and should not be viewed as an individual weakness or fault. The main reason ... Continue Reading
- Join Us for a Complimentary Seminar About Functional Medicine | Feb. 6 January 26, 2017
Attend our complimentary seminar “Functional Medicine: Starting at the Roots” with Phaedra Fegley, MD, IFMCP, on Monday, Feb. 6 at 5:30 pm.Continue Reading
- Thank You to All Who Attended Our Open House November 1, 2016
Thank you for attending our open house to learn about our new concierge practice!
If you were not able to attend, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to receive more information.Continue Reading
- Steamboat Springs Family Medicine is in the News! October 31, 2016 Continue Reading
- The Zika Virus: Prevention is the First Line of Defense August 22, 2016
As the Zika virus continues to make headlines daily, it is essential to know who is at risk, how it is transmitted and most importantly, to understand strategies for prevention. Following are the latest findings on Zika, according to experts at the ... Continue Reading