News & Events
- Dr. Iversen is in the News December 11, 2017
Last week’s well-attended nutritional seminar for Steamboat Springs Family Practice patients was the subject of an excellent recent article in Steamboat Today. Dr. Iversen’s passion for caring was evident as she shared with the reporter her impetus for making the change to concierge medicine:
“It was the right thing for care, it was the right thing for my patients, it was the right thing for my community and it was the right thing for me professionally. I know I am practicing medicine the way I know it should be practiced, and that makes me feel good about what I’m doing.”
To read the entire article, click here: Steamboattoday
- Holiday Talk at Casey Pond Scheduled for Dec. 21 December 11, 2017
- 12-5-17 Educational Event…Seasonal Salads Made Simple November 9, 2017
- Complimentary Physical Therapy Consultation November 9, 2017
- Thank you to everyone that attended Jen Meister’s “Back to Basics” presentation! September 27, 2017
- 9-25-17 Back to Basics with Holistic Nutrition Coach Jen Meister September 27, 2017
Click here to view/download PDF
- Yoga/Pilates Special Offer! June 8, 2017
- Yoga: Training for the Body, Mind and Spirit May 23, 2017
- HealthWise Newsletter, Spring 2017 May 23, 2017
- The Healing Power of Acupuncture April 25, 2017
- Join Us for a Complimentary Seminar About Functional Medicine | Feb. 6 January 26, 2017
Attend our complimentary seminar “Functional Medicine: Starting at the Roots” with Phaedra Fegley, MD, IFMCP, on Monday, Feb. 6 at 5:30 pm.
- Thank You to All Who Attended Our Open House November 1, 2016
Thank you for attending our open house to learn about our new concierge practice!
If you were not able to attend, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like to receive more information.
- Steamboat Springs Family Medicine is in the News! October 31, 2016