- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass ... Continue Reading
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ... Continue Reading
- Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback November 26, 2019
Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length of life, and overall healthcare costs, accounting for up to ... Continue Reading
- November 20th: Coping With Anxiety October 4, 2019
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful and far more preventable than reputed, kidney stones have, thankfully, entered a new era of highly effective, noninvasive procedures. We bring you ... Continue Reading
- Keto Diet: Right for You? August 1, 2019
Considering Keto: Is It the Right Diet for You?
The truth is that a silver bullet for weight loss likely ... Continue Reading
- Fight Fatigue July 9, 2019
Wake-up Call: Fight Fatigue at Its Roots
Are these ordinary signs of aging? Exhausted throughout the day, joy in life slowly diminishing, active lifestyle becoming a distant memory. No, no and no. Feeling tired all the ... Continue Reading
- June 27th, 2019: A Nutrition Monthly Mini-Series June 26, 2019
- May 30th: Healthy Ways to Lose Weight May 29, 2019
- Dr. Rosanne Iverson In The News April 4, 2019
Dr. Rosanne Iverson of Steamboat Family Medicine was highlighted in a recent article in Steamboat Pilot & Today. Dr. Iverson was interviewed for National Autism Awareness Month. You can view the full article here.Continue Reading