All Healthy Aging News
- Studying the Secrets of Super Agers January 17, 2023Continue Reading
The growing group of people able to enjoy 100 years of life may well be one of the most remarkable achievements of the 21st century. A generation ago, the number of centenarians worldwide was just 110,000; today they are 600,000 strong. Notably, a sizable segment of this long-lived group, aptly called Super Agers, reach 100 ...
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s: Updates from a Leading Geriatrician October 6, 2022Continue Reading
Senior Moments Or Something More?
As Baby Boomers continue the inexorable journey deep into their senior years, preserving cognitive function understandably tops the list of worries. While Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias are seen in just 5% of people over 65, that number jumps to 30% for people age 85 and over. Questions abound: is ...
- In a Pickle and Looking for a New Summer Activity? July 8, 2022Continue Reading
Try Pickleball, the Country’s Fastest-Growing Sport
Tired of the same ‘ole routine every summer but find yourself in a pickle and looking for a new summer activity? Well, according to American Council on Exercise (ACE), you might want to consider pickleball.
As everyone from your next-door neighbor to ACE will attest, pickleball is extraordinarily ...
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Life’s Happiness Continuum
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we ...
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?Continue Reading
- Kidney Stones: Treatment & Prevention September 4, 2019Continue Reading
This Too Shall Pass: Treating and Preventing Kidney Stones
More common, frequently less painful ...
- June 27th, 2019: A Nutrition Monthly Mini-Series June 26, 2019Continue Reading
- May 30th: Healthy Ways to Lose Weight May 29, 2019Continue Reading
- Spring Fitness April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Ramping Up your Sprint Fitness after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because ...
- Spring Training April 2, 2019Continue Reading
Spring Training: Ramping Up after a Long, Sedentary Winter
Whether you went into hibernation as the result of a record cold winter season, or took time off from your usual exercise routine because of ...